Guest House in Keswick, Cumbria
You'll always receive a warm welcome at Sunnyside Guest House in Keswick, Cumbria.
Nicky and Paul look forward to welcoming you to Sunnyside Guest House in Keswick, the stunning jewel of the northern Lake District in Cumbria.
Special Note: We are now taking bookings for New Years Eve - Book Soon to avoid disapointment.
Beautiful Victorian architecture
Sunnyside is a former Victorian Gentleman's residence built around 1867. It has been extended and upgraded over time to provide seven stylish, comfortable ensuite guest rooms.
Centrally located in Keswick
Located on one of Keswick's quiet residential streets, Sunnyside is just a short walk from the many cafe's, restaurants and pubs on offer in Keswick.
Dedicated off-street parking
Because car parking in Keswick can be a problem at busy times, every room at Sunnyside has its own dedicated, off street parking space.
Why choose Sunnyside?
- Comfortable, clean, well presented stylish ensuite rooms
- Hearty breakfasts using local produce including a vegetarian option
- Convenient, quiet location just a short stroll from the town centre
- Secure, free on-site parking
- Free WiFi
- Special diets catered for (with notice)
- Beautiful large guest lounge with free filter coffee throughout the day
- Sustainability - Green Tourism Silver Award
“Highly recommended and excellent hosts Nicky and Paul.”
“From a warm welcome from hosts, Nicky and Paul, to the beautifully decorated bedrooms, the cosy longe with fresh coffee and the fantastic breakfast we enjoyed every minute of our, regrettably short, stay.We will definitely be back for more!”